40-Hour Primary Series Intensive in Toronto, Canada
June 29 - July 6
Join David Robson and Jelena Vesić at Ashtanga Yoga Centre of Toronto for a 40-hour practice and study Intensive focused on the Primary Series of Ashtanga Yoga, from June 29 – July 6, 2024.
This Primary Series Intensive is all about learning the proper technique and traditional vinyasa count for Ashtanga’s Primary Series.
Each day will be based around morning mysore-style or led practice with David & Jelena. Afternoons will be devoted to workshops in:
- Learning the vinyasa count for the Primary Series
- Alignment and conditions of postures
- Philosophy and theory of Ashtanga Yoga and The Yoga Sutras
- Sanskrit in the practice
- Asana clinics
- Diet and nutrition for practice
Program Tuition Includes:
- 40 hours of instruction
- Unlimited AYCT membership for the duration of the course
- Primary Series Intensive Workbook
- CYA certificate of completion (40 hour cont. ed)
*Travel and accommodation cost is not included.